ATLAS: PMC for hire

ATLAS News Flash!

As of this moment, the ATLAS Corporation is now designated as being a PMC (Private Military Corporation), designed to assist paying nations in fights and relief efforts. With us being a now buyable Armed Force, we at ATLAS now offer several services to paying nations. Services such as:

• Armed assistance (Assisting in attacking an enemy nation/Allaince)
  • Relief Efforts (Sending food, munitions, gasoline, etc.)
  • Air Strikes (Sending Air forces to take out tanks, infra, etc.)
  • Defense (Sending armed forces to assist in defending a nation from attacks)
  • Espionage (Sending spies, then sending you the reports)

To request ATLAS Support, you need to simply reply to this forum, or PM me. Payment is negotiatable. Some rules that apply:

1. ATLAS will not be a scapegoat. We wont go off and attack a powerful alliance and take the full blame for it. You are the ones who hired us, which means you will take responsability for our attacks. 
  2. We dont approve of raiding. ATLAS desires a world of peace, not of raiders.
  3. ATLAS was designed to take down single nations and small alliances. Dont pay us to attack large alliances by ourselves.
  4. The GDA, GPA, Dutch India Company, and the Crime Syndicate are officially under ATLAS protection. When they call, ATLAS will be more than willing to assist.
  5. Payment for military use must be paid before any operations can ensue. I promise to come through if you pay, I wont scam. If I do scam you, you have every right to report me to the Admins and kick me. 
  6. If I cant fulfill the job, you will get a refund.
  7. We run on a first come, first serve basis. I help one nation/allaince at a time. 

That is all for now. If any nation desires the aid of ATLAS, simply PM our CEO, Jonathon Irons, in the forums or reply to this post.

Remember, we are ATLAS, the way forward.

Atlas_sign_AW.png

Edited by Jonathon Irons

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

Nothing wrong with RPing - I always thought Atlas would be a sweet PMC alliance. o/ 

Thank you, Speaker! And I actually am debating on making an ATLAS alliance..... sort of a PMC alliance instead of just one nation. 

• Upvote 1

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

Thank you, Speaker! And I actually am debating on making an ATLAS alliance..... sort of a PMC alliance instead of just one nation. 

Wherever it goes, I wish you luck Sir. o /

• Upvote 1