Aklash breaks truce

Franz Joseph

04/13/2015 06:51 pm

Prime Minister Mensor Lachie of Aklash ordered a ground attack upon the nation of 2nd Armenian Empire led by Emperor Tigranes. The attack was an utter failure. Prime Minister Mensor Lachie's forces lost 926 soldiers and 0 tanks, while Emperor Tigranes's defenders lost 287 soldiers and 3 tanks. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Armavir and 0 improvements. Prime Minister Mensor Lachie stole $0.00 in the attack.

04/13/2015 07:06 pm

Prime Minister Mensor Lachie of Aklash ordered a ground attack upon the nation of 2nd Armenian Empire led by Emperor Tigranes. The attack was an utter failure. Prime Minister Mensor Lachie's forces lost 999 soldiers and 0 tanks, while Emperor Tigranes's defenders lost 430 soldiers and 4 tanks. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Armavir and 0 improvements. Prime Minister Mensor Lachie stole $0.00 in the attack.

This is a direct violation of the cease fire. With that in mind, I hereby call the cease fire off.

But you are the one who started the war/raid didn't you? Yet you blame others for retaliating on your attack.

This war was for RP purposes. Last night I declared a mutual ceasefire and he surrendered (look on the war dec post), and he comes back a day later with a failed offensive. Treachery? I think so.