Treasures not generating income

Phrogg

I have no idea if this is an isolated incident or not, but my treasures are not generating the bonus that they say and that my revenue page thinks they are making.

I can present the math if need be.

sith_sig.png

was important; now retired 

• Administrators

They're showing you getting the bonus on the revenue page, but you're not actually receiving it at turn updates, you mean?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I think that's what he means.

https://politicsandwar.com/leaderboards/display=treasures

Also why are there 2 treasures with no nations?

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

• Administrators

Actually, I do believe I found a bug and have it fixed, now. Thanks.

I think that's what he means.

https://politicsandwar.com/leaderboards/display=treasures

Also why are there 2 treasures with no nations?

Nations with treasures could've been banned or deleted themselves (99% more likely the latter, as I've been gone).

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Actually, I do believe I found a bug and have it fixed, now. Thanks.

Nations with treasures could've been banned or deleted themselves (99% more likely the latter, as I've been gone).

I believe that they've been without a home since before your trip. I noticed about a few weeks ago and thought the same thing. Maybe implement something so it can transfer over to a new nation if it happens or you could just give them to me.

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

• Administrators

I believe that they've been without a home since before your trip. I noticed about a few weeks ago and thought the same thing. Maybe implement something so it can transfer over to a new nation if it happens or you could just give them to me.

Half of the treasures respawn every 2 weeks, so whenever they're due for a respawn they'll go out to a new, random nation.

Forums Rules | Game Link

I guess we will have to wait and see then.

Yeah math.

• Administrators

Sheepy, if I show you the math, can I get the money that I should have earn in the last 3 weeks?

I'd have to do that for every nation that's had a treasure, which would be a lot of work. I apologize for the bug, but, it's only fair for everyone if we just let it be.

Forums Rules | Game Link

I'd have to do that for every nation that's had a treasure, which would be a lot of work. I apologize for the bug, but, it's only fair for everyone if we just let it be.

I thought mine was the only one that screwed up. But ok.

sith_sig.png

was important; now retired