Official Statement About the Tsar Oskar

Stratos

Greetings one and all. This is a formal document addressed to the public, on the subject of the Tsar Oskar.

It was a nice, rainy day in Forentia. I was sitting in my office, looking out at the light drizzles of rain as they fell and caressed the land. I opened my drawer of letters, and came to realize that the last time I had spoken to Prince Oskar was months ago. Well, when I came to the national affairs center for the nations of Orbis, I was shocked to see that Prince Oskar had been assassinated. I didn't like the sound of this new Tsar, so I did some researching of my own into the matter, before contacting the Tsar Oskar and getting into a rather heated talk.

I accused him of assassinating Prince Oskar from the inside, a reasonable assumption after my research. My research had found that recently, Prince Oskar was under a lot of fire from multiple fronts, as he had done a few wrongs here and there to many different nation leaders. He was in a bad spot, so he was going to attempt to appeal to the public. My research shows that within a week of his death, had he not been assassinated, The German Reich was to be made into a Republic.

Now, it should be obvious why this lead to his assassination. The Tsar Oskar must have caught wind of this through one of his spies, and knew that if the Reich were to be dissolved, he would lose out on his inheritance, as well as his empire. So he sent forth his men to assassinate Prince Oskar. Oskars assassination would be easy to cover up at this time, since he was not liked by many at the time. Blaming a terrorist group would be much simpler than blaming a national leader of course. Who's going to take the time to track down a terrorist group and ask them whether they assassinated him or not, let alone care about punishing the terrorist group?

So I put this forth to the national assembly. What do you think of the new tsar? Do you think he will do what my research found, and turn the second reich to a republic? The answer to that one is probably a No.

And please, allow me to show you a clipping of one of the Incriminating letters he sent back in response. Take it as truth, or as a fake.

Just minutes after the Prince was assasinated, there were Communist flags, excuse me, Islamic flags flying in Berlin.