GPA leaks! Not ver neutral.

Spyro

If there's a moderator on, or if Sheepy sees this.

Please lock and or remove this thread.

lol why? You posted 3 threads to get revenge at the GPA. Now that some commenters have ridiculed your "proof," you just don't get to have this thread removed. Commit to it now :v

• Upvote 2
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

lol why? You posted 3 threads to get revenge at the GPA. Now that some commenters have ridiculed your "proof," you just don't get to have this thread removed. Commit to it now :v

No ones ridiculed my threads besides the GPAers, unless I've missed something.

I want them removed because I told House I would after he had stepped down and messaged me personally.

That being said I'm leaving them up for now because seabasstion is attempting to bring the GPA's drama over to Guardian now.

Edited by Spyro F Dragon

Uhh, plenty of non-GPAers disagree with you as well. But people are capitalizing on the bad PR that GPA will get anyway, which isn't a problem to them because GPA can't really do anything about it. :P

• Upvote 1

#6 in P&W Beta

I have shots of them preparing for a war between Test and Gaurdian.

And many other things.

TEst and Guardian go to war all the time. We just keep it to sass, giggling, and pillow fights. 

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Uhh, plenty of non-GPAers disagree with you as well. But people are capitalizing on the bad PR that GPA will get anyway, which isn't a problem to them because GPA can't really do anything about it. :P

Whether they agree or not doesn't bother me.

Thhe pole wasn't being closed because someone was angry or disagreed, it was to be closed to put this issue to rest.

Seabasstion had told people he was going to Guardian because he has a good friend there. Seabasstion is NOT a dramatic person. Don't mistake his frustration towards you as him making drama.

You need to go back to the GPA forum, you made a joke out of yourself over there, I doubt you want to be the clown in these forums. lol

You make little to no sense half the time, and for someone to bring an issue which was being put to rest to an appilcation for another alliance, yea I'd say that's causing more drama.

I know I railed your a$$ hard, but you need to get over it. lol

ostrich-in-sand.jpg

What neutrality means to Spyro.

As far as I'm concern, I've never been in armed conflict, yu on the other hand have, and offensive ones at that while in the GPA.

That's well noted, so the only one who doesn't understand the term of neutrality, in this scenerio, would be you!

As far as I'm concern, I've never been in armed conflict, yu on the other hand have, and offensive ones at that while in the GPA.

That's well noted, so the only one who doesn't understand the term of neutrality, in this scenerio, would be you!

You are not quite grasping the idea...

photo-38.gif?_r=1425472153

Blood of a king. Heart of a lion.