Reapers Incorporated

Clarke

Sorry, Can't stand this tool.

Well, I'll extend the same offer to you: when your nation score is higher than 284, come talk to me. Until then, there's the door. 

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Your continued idiocy amuses me. 

Seems like this is still relevant, so basically Zol makes his first ever posts forum account to bash me. Sure I mean it's not entirely clear what his posts are about but with a small bit of research you'd probably quickly realize he was talking about me for obvious reasons. 

That said this confusion amuses me. 

Edited by Diabolos

IpHGyGc.png

Seems like this is still relevant, so basically Zol makes his first ever posts forum account to bash me. Sure I mean it's not entirely clear what his posts are about but with a small bit of research you'd probably quickly realize he was talking about me for obvious reasons. 

That said this confusion amuses me. 

Actually, all he did was mention me. Based on context clues, it would be pretty reasonable to assume that he is speaking about me. 

Maybe if you boosted your infrastructure a little more, you'd be able to support universities and be able to learn basic reading comprehension. 

yVHTSLQ.png

Actually his post was addressed to you but the contents were about me, so no. 

The only way the context would make you think he was talking about you is if you think of yourself as a tool already. 

But please continue digging, logic can't stop you. 

Edited by Diabolos

IpHGyGc.png

He mentions you not being protected by Guardian. 

He could refer to either of us as the tool. Your mouth does a lot of talking - might wanna look into that. 

yVHTSLQ.png

Actually, all he did was mention me. Based on context clues, it would be pretty reasonable to assume that he is speaking about me. 

Maybe if you boosted your infrastructure a little more, you'd be able to support universities and be able to learn basic reading comprehension.

Oh they teach that in the universities now?

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

• 2 weeks later...

Collectorleader.png

Reapers Incorporated

"Bring Your Inactive's, Get Cash"

IRC: #thereapers on ColdFront

What is the Reapers Incorporated?
Reapers Incorporated is a new upcoming business venture, our business is the raiding of inactive nations in alliances. We here at the Reapers Incorporated recognize the problem inactive nations pose for active alliances, these inactive nations lower the quality of life for all decent active nations in alliances who must put up with these inactive nations at their own detriment.

How do the Reapers Incorporated operate?
The Reapers Incorporated offers the free service of raiding these inactive nations for their valuables to the benefit of all stakeholders involved in said raiding. The alliance which holds the inactive nation shall receive a fixed agreed upon percentage of the loot gained from the inactive nation and shall have their valuables from their bank returned at the end of the war.  

What is the current rate?
The current rate of money to be sent to the alliance which has the inactive nation is 30% of monetary profits looted from the inactive nation and the bank contents returned.

How do I contact the Reapers Incorporated regarding inactive nations?
You can contact the Reapers Incorporated through IRC and through private messages, private message is the preferably way of communication for the Reapers Incorporated. However it is more likely the Reapers Incorporated will be contacting you. 

I just saw this thread and you abandon your alliance, just wow..

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub: