Steel production issue

Death3965

I have 3 steel mills in 3 cities, I also have all the iron and coal mines necessary for their production 8 coal and 5 iron mines. My revenue page is maxed out at 8 steel mills and shows my steel production stuck at 6 tons a turn and 72 a day when it should be 6.75 and 81. I tried decomming the steel mill and rebuilding and got nothing from it in changes on revenue page. 

Edit: It has changed It must of been that it updates after the next turn. 

Edited by Death3965

Most Likely its your alliance tax.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

I have 3 steel mills in 3 cities, I also have all the iron and coal mines necessary for their production 8 coal and 5 iron mines. My revenue page is maxed out at 8 steel mills and shows my steel production stuck at 6 tons a turn and 72 a day when it should be 6.75 and 81. I tried decomming the steel mill and rebuilding and got nothing from it in changes on revenue page. 

Edit: It has changed It must of been that it updates after the next turn. 

The revenue page updates immediately when you change your cities. The reason you were having this problem was because one of your steel mills didn't have enough coal or iron on hand to function. Each steel mill turns .5 coal and .5 iron into .75 steel each turn. You must have the coal and iron necessary for this in your nation at the beginning of the turn (before your coal and iron mines produce).

So for 9 steel mills, you need to have at least 4.5 coal and 4.5 iron. You clearly had 4 of one, the other, or both.

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q