Name Change

Hysteria

I know my first name was offensive and it got changed to Ponies With Attitude. I also know you are probably a very busy person. If you can let me change the name please allow that since everyone else gets a free name change. Or if you can just change it yourself i'll take The Sith Empire, If that's taken The Jedi Order. 

Thank you for reading this 
Hysteria

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I know my first name was offensive and it got changed to Ponies With Attitude. I also know you are probably a very busy person. If you can let me change the name please allow that since everyone else gets a free name change. Or if you can just change it yourself i'll take The Sith Empire, If that's taken The Jedi Order. 

Thank you for reading this 

Hysteria

If you wish to change your name, you may donate to the game or delete your nation and re-register. 

When your name has been changed due to it being offensive, you lose your right for the Mod team/Sheepy to change it to anything you want.

If you wish to change your name, you may donate to the game or delete your nation and re-register. 

When your name has been changed due to it being offensive, you lose your right for the Mod team/Sheepy to change it to anything you want.

MY name was !@#$s With Attitudes how is that offensive? It is a name of a black rap group? I did not know about this offensive name policy and was given no warning my name was just changed. Please m9

show mercy on my wallet I have donated $30 to the game already

I am apart of MensaHQ we have brought over 30 new nations to your game over the last week.

Thanks for you time

Hysteria

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸