PigSkin Municipal Bonds

Sailor Jerry

I, Coach, of the great nation of PigSkin, come before all the leaders of Orbis with an outstanding opportunity to earn some extra income through investing. Now I know some of you are saying to yourself, "Self, I've heard this same old song and dance before......not another bank loan thread"! Well.....not exactly, let me explain. Now, I could go the tried and true way and save up money for a week or two and by my next city, but that is boring and unexciting. I'm looking for folks who like money......better yet, I'm looking for folks who like to make money....off of the money they already have on hand. How would feel if I said I would give you back 5% on your investment....not good enough? What about 10%......maybe even 15% Still not enough! How does making 20% on your investment sound!?! To good to be true you say, well, let me explain my proposal. You can now, for a limited time, invest in PigSkin Municipal Bonds. What are these bonds? The bonds are certificates given to investors stating what their return will be on certain investment. In this case, the growth of PigSkin. Once I have reached my goal through both personal savings and those purchasing bonds, I will buy and develop my 7th city. Once that city has been built, I will update this post with the date of it's founding and all bonds will be paid back, with 20% interest, within 10 days of the city being built. I will also update this post with the names and amounts of the bonds purchased, the amount of the repayment and the date on which the repayment was made. As a special bonus and in keeping with my theme of naming my cities after NFL stadiums (both old or current names or nicknames), the person who holds the largest $$$ in bonds at the time of the cities construction, get to name the city after their favorite NFL stadium!

I would like to ask that only serious investments be made. PigSkin Municipal Bonds will start at a minimum of $500,000. To answer your next question, it doesn't have to be in multiples of $500,000, that would just be the minimum. You could invest with a $750,000 on a bond if you wish. The goal I'm shooting for is $10,000,000. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here or shoot me a PM. I thank you for your time and look forward to doing business with you.

Round 1
Investor: Lottario
Bond Purchase Price: $8,000,000
Bond Repayment Amount: $9,600,000
Repayment Status: $9,600,000 Accepted as of 13Feb (Completed)

My overall goal has been met and the city of Arrowhead has been founded on this day, 3Feb2015.

Edited by Coach
  • Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

Is your limit at $10,000,000?

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Is your limit at $10,000,000?

For this go around it is. With the purchase of my next city, it'd take me about 10 days to pay everything back....plus I'd have to wait for 10 days before possibly going forward with another round for the next city. Baby steps.....baby steps.

X4EfkAB.png

I'll invest $2 million today.  If you still need money tomorrow I'll invest more.

EDIT:  The investment is under the condition that I don't have to name another one of your cities :P

Great.....you're the first recipient of a PigSkin Municipal Bond! I'll update the OP shortly. Thanks again!

X4EfkAB.png

• 2 weeks later...

As documented in the OP, this round of PigSkin Municipal Bonds has been completed.  I'm not sure as to when the next round will be as I will be working some internal items for a little while.  Once that is finished, I might resume the program.

X4EfkAB.png