Programmers wanted

President Carter

Hi my name is Carter, im looking for a pro Bono programmer who is willing to help me create a browser based game, similar to one like this, i would like to call it, {censored}, Now i have no experience what so ever, the programmer will have total control of creativity, design, and if the game ever becomes massive, will own ( depending on how many people are on the team for ***) a portion of the website (also known as profit sharing). All i really am is the guy who said lets make a brand new browser based game.  he or she will have a difficult task of Designing, coding, and setting up the Pictures. My task will be the game Publicist attempting at bringing new Players to the game trying to get *** on the map. Now if the PW Designers decide that they would love to help then in the home page of the game it will include from the Makers Of Politics and War!. at the very least i would like for a programmer to teach me how to do all of this work if no one is willing to work for free. I've seen a lot of Political simulators come and go, i want to make a game that wont die out. So if anyone is willing to help make this site, or even willing to teach me how to do it myself, i will greatly appreciate it, and ill add you to the Honors List on the Front home page if i ever even get the opportunity. I ask if the programmer would be so kind as also creating the website, If this seems to much hassle then you don't have to help make, but all i ask is that if you are not willing to assist in the creation of the game just teach me and ill do it all on my own. thank you, also i will be reaching out to Multiple gaming Communities, Ive already sent one out to the PN Community. if you are interested then email me at {censored}. Have a wonderful day

Edited by Fizban
Advertising is not allowed.

War is as much punishment for the punisher as it is for the punished

this doesnt belong here

• Upvote 1

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light