Limit Trade

Vincent

Since a lot of time multi is created to feed their main account with $ and resources. I was wondering if we do limit the trade , meaning the nation can only trade with each other if they are within the war range or something like that.

Most of the time the main account of the CHEATERS are kind of mid table or even the top end whereas the multi are often having the NS below 100 as nothing much is done by the CHEATERS on their multi account except to siphoned away those money from the multi to their main account.

If we limit the range of nations able to trade with, then most likely the CHEATER's main account is out of range with their multi so their cheating method wont work.

I'm not sure I can agree with this. I understand that multies are a significant issue and concern, but limiting the access of all nations (including those of us who actually obey and follow the rules) to trade is not something I can support. Many nations depend on trade for valuable resources that they cannot or do not possess the financial and resource means to produce; limiting their ability to engage in trade based on the illegal actions of a few rulebreakers is not necessarily the best course of action. 

• Upvote 1

What? How would the economy in this game even work then?

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

wSCbnW4.png?1

Basically this. How would aid be given to war victims? How would I sell my gas and munitions? How would newer nations get steel, gas, and munitions for tanks? Would there be There will be that one guy at the top of the war range with tanks dominate everyone else?

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png