War Counter

saeton

Wars last 5 days. We all know this. Would there be a way that, once the declaration is made, that some sort of timer can be shown somewhere on the nation's war page? Maybe on the side where you'll see superiority?

I'm thinking either:

a) A countdown to how many turns until forced stalemate,

B) A countdown to how many hours until forced stalemate, or

c) An automatic "This war will end at Server Time: December 18 9:27 am" type of thing.

I'm really pushing toward c because I think it would be less stress trying to maintain an active counter coding wise, but I really don't know coding so I don't have the foggiest clue on whether either of these are feasible.

This would help on two fronts:

1) We will know when a war is about to end so we can begin to send aid to that nation, or

2) We will know when a war is about to end so we can replace with a new aggressor.

I am aware that you can look at an individual war and see when it started and predict when it will end, but you still have to look at the war details of each one, rather than just looking at them all at once.

Maybe? Idk.

okay thanks bye

Saeton

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

I approve, I also would kindof like a counter that shows how the war is being one (like how many immense triumphs in a row have been achieved)

Need to boost your income?

New country without enough funds to really get started?

Come and buy or sell stock with us!

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3840-general-stock-market/

I approve, I also would kindof like a counter that shows how the war is being one (like how many immense triumphs in a row have been achieved)

there is already the icon that tells you how many immense triumphs you have done in a row and how many the enemy has done against you

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png