New units/war changes

Alr so I think that there should be new units. Potential examples include:

-Submarines (maybe nuclear subs would be a project to help bypass VDS). They would fullfill some kind of naval role, such as sabotaging enemy drydocks. Or maybe bypass mines, which could be laid to act as a naval variant of fortification

-Drones 

-artillery (ground unit used to do more infrastructure damage/reduce the effectiveness of fortified)

Also, potentially make it so that when you have ground control all battles are fought on the soil of the enemy. You would "occupy" or "besiege" cities. This wouldn't actually make them unusuable but your ground battles would "liberate" them rather than attack an enemy city, with the battle doing further damage there. This could also instead be done in an attrition war, or a "conquest" war that takes small (i.e 2-5%) amounts of land and transfers it to your cities.

-

I love this idea, bringing some new mechanics and strategies using these new units would be dope as hell. Some stuff like subs, aircraft carriers, and stuff like that would be insane.