automated procurement system

The concept revolves around setting up an automated procurement system where, instead of manually purchasing, for example, ten units of aluminum daily, you can establish a recurring order to automatically acquire the same quantity from a country of your choice. Should the exporting nation hike up prices, you’ll receive an alert giving you the choice to either proceed with the transaction or opt out. In the event that the nation depletes its aluminum stock, you’ll be notified and either reimbursed or not charged at all for the unfulfilled order.

•  
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

In the rules it tries to limit automation within the game to prevent bots playing only as they are much more effective. I don’t think this idea will be implemented as it prevents much of the player made interactions in the global market.

Let's say the rule wasn't there for a sec (for argument sake). The prices fluctuate so much that the price of a resource is never the same day to day. It would make sense if you can have it like I want to buy 10K but only if the price is under 120, than the game will buy you 10K at the lowest price but at or below 120 PPU. 

Technically it's is allowed, it would be cool but I am not sure how helpful it would be. Also I haven't looked at how this could be taken advantage of.