Refineries not making squat

Lardbelly

I have 15 refineries.  My revenues page shows me not producing ANY gas.  What gives?

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=7899

All Hail Lardbelly!  Lord of Digestion!  Conqueror of Quesadillas!  Ruler of Rotissierie!  Potentate of Pizza!  Future Irresponsible Wielder of Thermonuclear Weapons! 

Bring me your finest meats and cheeses or be nuked into so much radioactive grit!  You have been warned.....

A common problem is that people don't know you need enough resources on hand to produce the manufactured items, even if you produce enough resources to manufacture it. This may be your problem.

• Upvote 3

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

Yup, with enough oil leftover to produce 20 tons/day even after alliance taxes. 

All Hail Lardbelly!  Lord of Digestion!  Conqueror of Quesadillas!  Ruler of Rotissierie!  Potentate of Pizza!  Future Irresponsible Wielder of Thermonuclear Weapons! 

Bring me your finest meats and cheeses or be nuked into so much radioactive grit!  You have been warned.....

A common problem is that people don't know you need enough resources on hand to produce the manufactured items, even if you produce enough resources to manufacture it. This may be your problem.

I'll be damned.  I had just sold off some excess oil.  A little too much, I guess.  I was .22 tons under my per-turn needs.  Good call.