Fire Lord Iroh files for Restraining Order

Uncle Iroh

Stalker Threatens Highlandia's Leader

By: Highlandia News Network

a400ae181e678b0c5db0dad0d6d9cde69cb2f093x694.jpg

Highlandia News Network Learned today that our glorious leader, Fire Lord Iroh, was at the capital city's court house petitioning a restraining order against a stalker known as Epimetheus from the nation Prometheus. It has been found out that this Epimetheus not once, but three times forced himself into the nation of Highlandia to be near the Fire Lord. Fire Lord Iroh had this to say on the matter:

"I, like all of my citizens of Highlandia, know the wonders and beauty this great nation has to offer and encourage others to join us. However, this fiend is on the verge of obsession and this restraining order is necessary for my safety so I may continue to lead the good people of Highlandia. I do hope that this Epimetheus seeks professional help I wish him to find contentment in his healing process."

Fire Lord Iroh did leave the court house today with an approved restraining order from Caldera City District Court. We can only hope that our own Fire Lord Iroh does not receive any harm from this person and like our leader, wish he gets the professional help he so desperately needs. 

image.png.a1dd08059b31d308eff225e62cd97836.png

image.png.5789e58e1bff9e3d9db90c6116bc8a36.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

The Jasmin Dragon (1).png

The nations within Planet Fitness do not stand for bullying actions such as this! The Mamba Confederacy stands with the Fire Lord. We are glad the Fire Lord was granted the restraining order, we are sad it came to that, and we hope Epimetheus gets the help they need, whatever that may be. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

A_JUDGEMENT_FREE_ZONE.png

The Grand Council of the Wabanki Confederacy wishes to voice its support for Fire Lord Iroh and the people of Highlandia in their efforts to assert justice against this vile threat. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Your_paragraph_text.png?ex=65bb4970&is=6

The State of Israel pledges full diplomatic support to Fire Lord Iroh and offers unconditional humanitarian aid to Epimetheus. The Sheba Medical Center Psychiatric Ward has an open bed for Epimetheus and an IDF medical team is on standby to evacuate him from Prometheus, an old and proud nation but unfortunately lacking in critical infrastructure and with only a small number of cities.

• Upvote 2