Bank

On 1/18/2024 at 4:05 AM, Chernomor said:

You forgot to mention that after you deposited your assets, you left the alliance during wartime. You abandoned your comrades in arms. 

I don't know how other alliances would deal with their deserters, but TFP freezing your assets would be the least of your problems, I'm sure. 

Bruh if this is true you're lucky they don't roll you after their war finishes. I would.

On 1/19/2024 at 4:28 PM, Jamie6404 said:

His assets were frozen after he left the alliance, as it is during wartime, and that is what our policy dictates. We were trying to help them with the withdrawal process, and then they left. They weren't trying to withdraw everything, hence no need to explain not to withdraw a large amount - we would have approved a withdrawal if they needed. I don't really know why I'm needing to explain our Policies on a public forum, especially considering I had already informed this ex-member what was happening even prior to this thread being created

Hi James, i understand thar i need to wait for the war to stop. Is that right? Tx

On 1/19/2024 at 4:28 PM, Jamie6404 said:

His assets were frozen after he left the alliance, as it is during wartime, and that is what our policy dictates. We were trying to help them with the withdrawal process, and then they left. They weren't trying to withdraw everything, hence no need to explain not to withdraw a large amount - we would have approved a withdrawal if they needed. I don't really know why I'm needing to explain our Policies on a public forum, especially considering I had already informed this ex-member what was happening even prior to this thread being created

Thats simply a lie. I never had the chance to withdraw anything. Your shilding behind your rules even to a Nation that was one week old 

3 hours ago, Viscount Alandroal said:

Thats simply a lie. I never had the chance to withdraw anything. Your shilding behind your rules even to a Nation that was one week old 

What do you mean, you never had a chance to withdraw? You literally left as we were trying to help you...

• Downvote 1

Can we please let this thread die already? If he isn't capable of DMing in-game or on Discord just keep his money at this point, stop doing your business on AA forums.

• Like 1

Take no comment seriously

On 1/25/2024 at 3:06 PM, Jamie6404 said:

What do you mean, you never had a chance to withdraw? You literally left as we were trying to help you...

I was immature and somehiw childish, i accept and apologie for thar. Lets end this issue, there. Is a heafty deposit there or something

On 1/30/2024 at 3:24 PM, Jordan said:

@Themoniawe can't let this thread die 🙏its the only thing that brings me joy

tbh, ur right there. So how does t$ and Rose help this guy?

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

On 1/31/2024 at 10:53 AM, MonkeyDLegend said:

tbh, ur right there. So how does t$ and Rose help this guy?

I tried my best when he opened a support ticket in the PnW server, but nothing could help :( @Shwinjust kept ignoring him

• Thanks 1

On 2/2/2024 at 1:50 AM, Jordan said:

I tried my best when he opened a support ticket in the PnW server, but nothing could help :( @Shwinjust kept ignoring him

Looks like it has been resolved: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=587131&display=bank

Edited by MonkeyDLegend
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif