How to declare a MDAP treaty between 2 alliance?

Your alliance currently shows that it doesn't have any treaties, not sure if you just deleted it while trying to figure it out. For a treaty to be signed, you have to send it and the other side has to accept it too. For it to be displayed by default on the Treaty Web, both signatories need to be in the Top 50. See screenshot below to change this.

image.png.32df0be86ed638feb4d59f7cec7cd9ce.png

Really recommend that you grow in an existing alliance and learn your way around the game first, though.

Take no comment seriously

Hi, so my alliance is not in top 50 and the alliance I had a chat with also not in top 50. We had just discussed in message that we would have a treaty. But non of us know how to form a treaty. Please help. And I have seen alliance below top 75 having treaties. Please help me to form this treaty. Thank you.

Click the "Control Panel" button on your alliance page. Scroll down to the section that says "Alliance Treaties" and click the "Propose New Treaty" button. Once you fill in the required information and submit it, the other alliance will have to go to the same area and approve the treaty.

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

1 hour ago, Lucifer69 said:

In treaty can you please explain “Link to forum post” please. Can you please tell me how to declare war on other alliance. Please. Thank you

Often larger alliances will post in Alliance Affairs when they sign a treaty including the parties to the treaty and any terms. They can then choose to put the link to that post in the game when making the treaty.

As for declaring war, you cannot actually declare war on another alliance in the same manner that you would declare war on a nation. You simply stated "We declare war on you" (basically) and have your members declare war on their members.

• Thanks 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team