Make the mars and moon landing projects better!

Oron Moron

When you build the Moon landing project, you have the ambitions to become one of the noble, and few nations that actually go on the moon. Then, when you build it, you feel nothing. You don't colonize anything, the project doesn't give you anything. That makes the moon landing project lose its value. If you could colonize the moon, then you could build cities, make mines etc. You could also do the same to mars! For example, you could build a mars mine and a moon mine which would mine moon dust and mars dust. Then, you could use the dust to build new buildings! Think about the potential it could have! You could create new ores which are exclusive! That will make the landing projects seem interesting and worth the money! It would feel like an expansion of yours! If anyone has ideas about new ores, buildings etc that could be exclusive to mars and the moon, please reply! The projects have so much potential!

Unknown.jpeg

Edited by Rubiks Cube
  • Like 3

• Developer

These rough ideas are actually on my long term roadmap already as stuff to do! We'd absolutely love to make moon and mars landing important, it's just a very very large endeavor and requires a lot of thought and planning so won't happen for a while. :)

• Upvote 1

Maybe just add next step projects to the game which will require Moon Landing and Mars Landing. Name them "Moon Colony" and "Mars Colony", but not sure what they should offer? Lets; discuss... as I like to go with Space Program soon 😉

• Upvote 1