Suggestion: Beige time change for defensive wars

I would love to see this implemented in the game. I am proposing beige time changes if you lose a defensive war. The changes would be for every defensive war lost by the defender, the defender during the war would get 3 days of beige time to recover from losses so (for 3 defensive wars lost by the defender, 9 days of beige time to recover). However if the defensive war is lost by the attacker, the attacker would get 2.5 days of beige to recover from losses so (for 3 defensive wars lost by the attacker, 7.5 days of total beige time to recover. I think this is fair because the defender could have heavier losses than the attacker so they would get extra time to recover.

Edited by Mohammed George Ali

By your proposition, someone can get up to 24 days of beige (3 defensive wars * 3 days each + 6 offensive wars * 2.5 days each). That's ludicrous, in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

On 7/27/2023 at 2:32 PM, Mohammed George Ali said:

i was meaning if somebody lost a defensive war if they were defending they would get 3 days of beige, but if the attacker lost they would get 2.5

I understood what you meant. You can have a max of 3 defensive wars and 6 offensive wars (last I checked). So you can lose a max of 3 wars as defender (3 days of beige in your suggestion) and 6 wars as attacker (2.5 days of beige in your suggestion). 3 * 3 + 6 * 2.5 = 24.

Federation of Knox

QA Team and API Team

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Cassandra Moore said:

Actually Pirate Economy & Advanced Pirate Economy both add an offensive slot so 7 offensives max

I don't remember if APE was released before or after my comment, but thank you.

• Upvote 2

Federation of Knox

QA Team and API Team

5 hours ago, Jacob Knox said:

I don't remember if APE was released before or after my comment, but thank you.

June 20th :), but its understandable that you overlooked it, I also had to look it up because I wasn't 100% sure it also added a slot or just added the loot bonuses. I think APE has flown under the radar for most with all the other changes.

• Thanks 1