:Breaking News: He's had enough?!

Spyro

reporter_strike_the__54685.jpgbreaking_news_logo-290x166.jpg

:Breaking News: Has he had enough?! Has Chancellor Spyro F Dragon of Gayden ordered military units into major cities around the nation to help fight rioters after unrest for the last several weeks? Riots continue to grow, in numbers and violance!

Hello I'm Andrew Lance and thanks for listening in as we continue to cover this story, with me is one of our reporters Chaz Maison who is at the gates of the border of Gayden reporting on the issues erupting in the area, but before we turn to that we have some information to share as the riots grow worse.

Chancellor Spyro F Dragon has ordered all surveillance, news broadcasting and reports,not done by the government to be criminalized and outlawed, until further notice as the riots escalate. This means no outside news stations or stations inside the country may show live feed on the issue or a live report, meaning as of now it is outlawed to broadcast live in the nation on any issues concerning the riots at hand.

Adding to that the Chancellor has ordered ALL internet activities to be monitored and many sites censored until further notice.

However, there have been information leaked from inside the nation of the chaos erupting, which shows how extreme the issue has become. Many of the information claim that Military Action has been ordered to face off aganst the rising number of rioters. Some Tanks are said to have been deployed into some of the cities in hopes to scare people off the streets and back into their homes. Some of which seem to have met with heavy backlash from the crowds. Adding to that it seems that a large formation of soldiers is being set up to go toe to toe with the rioters as well.

We have also obtained information leaked of how bad the riots have become, with protestors setting fire to state buildings, businesses, as well as attempts to hijack passeneger planes and trains.

Tho we are not able to broadcast from inside, we have heard reports that around 3,000 deaths have occured and an estimated 6,000 injured as the chaos continues. Number of protestors now is said to be around 25,000, with another 15,000 arrested and sent to unkown prison camps.

Number of Law enforcements at hand is reported to be around 7,000.

As far as we know Chancellor Spyro F Dragon has not gave any further speeches on the trouble but is meeting with several foreign leaders who have shown concern over the problems, little is known on that.

Now we turn to Chaz who is outside of the gates that lead into the country where much chaos has been seen in the area as well.

"Chaz can you tell us what's going on there and what you know?" Andrew Lance

"Yeah Andrew, we're outside the gates at the moment looking in, we were told we could only get so close before authorities were legaly able to arrest us, so we're standing at a distance, as of right now there's a lot of commotion that can be heard behind the gate's walls as citizens rush to exit the gate entrence to escape the turmoil, now we have heard several bangs which we think may be gunshots, but it's unclear, and at this angle we can see smoke in the distance peaking over the top of the wall, we're assuming that may be a burning building but we're not sure." Chaz Maison

"Ok so have you heard anything from bystanders of what's going on behind the walls, I can hear the chaos going on behind you, so it's obivious there's some clashes going on." Andrew Lance

"I have actually, I've spoke with a few people who have left the gate and they've all said pretty much the same thing, they've said that at this moment Law Enforcements are trying to push their way through the crowd, arresting all that they can grab ahold of and just mainly trying to keep people from causing more damages to the foundations and buildings, we hear sirens and a lot of screaming, calls, and law enforcement demanding protestors to leave the streets, so that's evidence enough that their is a large dispute close by, we're watching as more people make their way through the gate entrence right now." Chaz Maison

"Ok, Chaz can you give us an estimate of how many people have exited the gates hoping to escape the chaos?" Andrew Lance

"........ I don't have an exact number but it looks to me about a thousand, maybe a couple of thousands have made their way through. We have many humanitarian groups set up out here to help these people out, along with several other new's stations, but the number is so great at this point it's hard to help everyone right away, so really all we can do is....... Hold on Andrew." Chaz Maison

~Commotion and Screams~

"Chaz whats going on, can you hear me?" Andrew Lance

~More commotion.~

Law Enforcement: "Leave the scene immediately, you will not be asked again!"

"Yeah I can hear you Andrew give me a second, there's an intense commotion happening right now, the crowd is roaring with screams and calls." Chaz Maison

~More commotion and screams.~

"Chaz? Can you give us some information on what's happening there?" Andrew Lance

"Uh ... yeah.. yeah, right now there's a huge crowd trying to rush through the gates but it looks as if law enforcement is blocking the entrence off..... yeah I see it, their closing the gate entrence, there's people still fighting and working their way through as the gate is closing, why their being shut I'm not sure, ............. Ok, I'm being told that their not allowing anymore to leave and that a large amount of reinforcement has arrived including possibly some tanks,... yeah I can confirm the tanks, just got a glimpse of one going by as the gates are closing......" Chaz Maison

~More commotion and screams.~

"Um, ..... uh, ........ Ok Andrew I'm going to send it back to you now, the screams are getting pretty intense, god knows what is happening behind the border but I can assure you it isn't pleasent hearing the screams." Chaz Maison

"Ok Chaz stay safe." Andrew Lance

Alright well we're going to leave this as it is for now until further information comes out, thank you for listening and stay tuned as the story unfolds.

~~~~~~~~~Hope you enjoy the read!~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Spyro F Dragon

got to say really enjoy reading this keep it up

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png