11/26/2013 - Private Messaging Is a Go!

Alex

• Administrators

Good news everyone!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D1cap6yETA

I've finally finished the private messaging system! I believe all the bugs are worked out (fingers crossed!) Of course if you come across any please let me know in the relevant "Report Bugs" forum.

The way the system works is that your messages are organized around conversations. You can start a conversation with anyone by sending them a message with a subject, and when you do a conversation is created under that subject. Then you can view that conversation and reply within almost like text messaging on a phone. It even kind of looks like that! (But bigger)

Posted Image

Anyways, this should make things easy for everyone and hopefully you'll all enjoy it and it'll work without a hitch. You can favorite, delete, and mark as read/unread on your inbox page.

Thanks everyone! Keep up the support!

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

I forgot to mention that I fixed a small issue with mobile devices where they wouldn't display the whole site. Try Politics and War on your iPad!

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I like it Sheepy, but wouldn't it make a tad more sense to use the player name rather than the nation name in the messages? Seem's kind of impersonal otherwise.

EHEqT.jpg

• Administrators

I contemplated doing it that way, but to me it seemed to make more sense that a nation sends a message to another nation. Also, with the map and emphasis on nations they seem more important than leaders. Ideally you are representing a country not just a leader, instead of vice versa.

Forums Rules | Game Link

Archived