Potential Multi

SlyWolf21

As leader of AfterLyfe, I ran into a newbie trying to get interviewed today. 
Interviewee: Originally Called "United States of American" then changed his name shortly after applying to my alliance. At first he did not show up in the multi search, but after a few hours, we reran it, and it appeared with another nation "United States of American"

2nd Nation: After finding this 2nd nation, I went to the alliance they are apart of, and that nation was also accused of being a multi, kicked and banned from that alliance, and when asked if he gave any explanation he claimed "the other nation is my brother"

image.thumb.png.42826bd5cadad2627f6270d917d96577.png

• Administrators
On 7/15/2023 at 8:34 PM, SlyWolf21 said:

As leader of AfterLyfe, I ran into a newbie trying to get interviewed today. 
Interviewee: Originally Called "United States of American" then changed his name shortly after applying to my alliance. At first he did not show up in the multi search, but after a few hours, we reran it, and it appeared with another nation "United States of American"

2nd Nation: After finding this 2nd nation, I went to the alliance they are apart of, and that nation was also accused of being a multi, kicked and banned from that alliance, and when asked if he gave any explanation he claimed "the other nation is my brother"

image.thumb.png.42826bd5cadad2627f6270d917d96577.png

I don't see either of these nations in-game: this may have already been handled through in-game reports. Do you have nation links if they still exist?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link