Your PnW rate?

Eleazar

hmmm. a 4. it would be a 5 but waaay to many alliances require discord. which is not even required to have a working communications system.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Fresh Tarewgfian memes: LINK

Submit memes: LINK

Mystery Link (Changes some times)(times Changed: 1): LINK

Meme of the week:

5 hours ago, Unclaimed said:

hmmm. a 4. it would be a 5 but waaay to many alliances require discord. which is not even required to have a working communications system.

I 100% agree. There are plenty of players who don’t have discord and so they can’t get into good alliances. It’s often a harmful deterrent and I think that if no alliance required discord, more people would play. Besides discord, P&W is by far the best nation simulator game I’ve ever played.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I like this game, but there are better ones. 3.5.

Many alliances need a discord, which is sad because many players don't have a discord. Plus, I know a nation game I personally think is better than P&W called NationStates (also known as NS) that I also play (obviously). It has regions (almost the NS equivalent of alliances) anyone could join without applying (most of the times) and doesn't need any tax to stay in. The regions also have Regional Message Boards (AKA chat rooms that act somewhat as Discord servers). NS also doesn't have any wars or resources, lowering the overall stress of maintaining a nation. NS's forums are also a lot more active than P&W's and are more connected to the main game (gameside). There are a lot more benefits that I am not going to mention.

Fortunately, the one other nation game I played has no wars, regions/alliances, or any of the good stuff.

Hello there. I'm Simonia. Our nation has nineteen provinces, three regions and three capitals. For now. We might get our fourth ones soon.