A Response for the Anti-Arrgh Coalition

Crypto

Good evening citizens of Orbis

This is Crypto, captain of the Arrgh alliance. We have been taking care of resources and money for Orbis since Arrgh's founding, and punish those who practice bad safe keeping measures.

I can talk all day about Arrgh's good contributions to Orbis, however, that is off topic for now, and that is an entire post all by itself. However, I have a message for one group in particular in the world of Orbis.

As we all know, Anti-Horridism is a nano alliance who wishes to tarnish the reputation of Arrgh, and put an end to our generosity. They have written hit pieces in the bulletins, and have gone as far as to form an Anti-Arrgh Coalition.

Well, later tonight, after six weeks of inactivity, the Anti-Horridism HQ has transmitted another broadcast from deep in the heartland of California. They have come out and stated that the Anti-Arrgh Coalition is still alive and they will be staging military coups and have plans to insight insurrections in Arrggh's territory.

On behalf of Arrgh's members, I condemn the actions of the Anti-Arrgh Coalition and I have a following message for the Anti-Horridism alliance as a whole:

You may try and end us, you may try and defame us, you may try and attack us physically, and economically. You are free to do that. However, Arrgh's supporters are strong and they outnumber the Anti-Arrgh coalition significantly. If you wish, you may come into our Discord and settle any disputes that you may have, and we may celebrate with a beer at the tavern. Or else, you will run a risk of sinking to the bottom of the digital ocean, just like all other nanos who have tried to oppose Arrgh's great contributions.

Anti-Horridism poses zero threat to Arrgh, and we view you as the biggest joke that Orbis has ever seen.

Anti-Horridism, we have you in our cross hairs. Do not poke the hornets nest, as these are true murder hornets, and we will not hesitate to put an end to the coalition if needed to. Any attempted coups or insurrections will result in swift punishment and justice at the disgression of Arrgh's tribunal courts.

So the choice is yours.

You can continue with your disinformation campaign, or you may bow down gracefully and exit to the left hand of the stage.

This is Crypto, and on behalf of arrgh, I say, Good evening, and remember, practice good safe keeping measures, or we will teach you how to protect your resources.

Ciao

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3