What do you think about the US breaking up?

Alistair Wilson

What would you think about the United States breaking up?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. should the united states break up?

• Yes
    • no
    • Maybe
    • There are other ways

We've all seen that in the past few years America is being divided more and more. An interesting theory has come out a year or so ago from prominent authors in politics about the Unites States breaking up into multiple nations. I for one kinda like this theory, because our people are already so into tribalism I feel like it would just make if official, most people in the united states live in a state depending on their political stance. This would also allow people who don't like the government or modem political system would be given a chance to live in a new society. But this is not a full proof plan. Remember Yugoslovia when it was split into different nations? It erupted into brutal civil war, I have a feeling this might happen. Because of the pent up rage each side has for each other these fledgling independent nations would attack each other for revenge on the other side. Being a horrible time. Also if we split up Americas economy will be split into many different nations, meaning these new nations will be economically weak. Also it would be kinda sad to see Americs die, and i love my nation so as you can see there is good and bad to this argument! What do you think? Please answer the poll and tell me why you answered that way. Thank you for your time.

qx0q79q0ura31.jpg

• 1 month later...