New Erussian Forces engage new enemies

Willam von Waldreich

The New Erussian military has once again been deployed to fight another transgressor. This time a member of the Dutch East India Company has attacked New Erussia under the cause bella of "We don't like you". 

"This attack proves nothing more then how those who think they have some power are consumed by it and then attack others who have done nothing to them." stated General Willington of the New Erussian 3rd Infantry Division.

New Erussia has fought in back to back to back wars which has crippled its ability to continue its economic and social growth. Despite this New Erussia and its allies in the North American Confederation continue to fight on in hopes that maybe the alliance can continue to grow and develop.

"We must not surrender, we will fight all that we can, till the last man, women, and child if need be." 

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

Yep they seem to be getting rather thick. I wonder if it is the holiday spirit that has come over them. 

At least this one was within my range to retaliate against.

Yep they seem to be getting rather thick. I wonder if it is the holiday spirit that has come over them. 

At least this one was within my range to retaliate against.

Believe me when I say that this is nothing, even for Delta Orbis.

I wish you the best of luck James.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win