Potential multis

Nyx

Chuddy Xchange and Zidics Empire are the only members of their alliance, and all three nations on the unique ID share the same flag. Additionally, Old Trafford's Discord username is shown as "Zidic Empire", which seems quite suspicious given that one of the other nations on the network is called "Zidics Empire". 

Meanwhile, both Naija members are making a lot of transactions to their bank, though I can't tell if that is evidence of suspicious activity or just typical alliance bank things. Either way, though, the Discord username and all are quite obviously multis.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/unique/id=533505

Hello. I don't know what to put here right now.

I hope you're having a lovely day : )

• Administrators

I confirmed they are multis, issued a ban and deleted the nations. Thanks for the report!

• Thanks 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Just now, Alex said:

I confirmed they are multis, issued a ban and deleted the nations. Thanks for the report!

I have a topic on the Money Farm alliance in the test server also on this part of the forum check it out please

• Downvote 2