[DOE/DOW] The Exterminators Have Arrived

DungeonNerdy

image.png.9557c868276ecfe1e07b0db91bb65296.png

Thomas,Kled, Nerdy, Hades, and Georgi The Great Climb out of their ships after an Arduous journey 
with their comrades on the Ships behind them Chanting “The only good bug is a dead bug.”
After having Surrounded themselves with Wizards, Detectives, and Greek Gods they find themselves back on Earth, the only rock in space with life residing on its surface and in the crust, Or so we thought.

One fateful day in the galactic community, A routine scan of the planet Orbis life forms were detected. For the first time ever we had discovered life, A few doors down (cosmically speaking). When we had sent troops to explore, We lost contact. Which made us start the “Terran federation space core” and set off a chain reaction that is now known as  “The Aurora Atomic Honey Stomp” millions of bugs have been terminated but at the cost of thousands of human lives.

The Terran Federation grants everyone the status of civilian. But will you take responsibility and become a citizen? Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more? Join now and help eliminate the bug threat. join the cause. Become a citizen today. Because if you don’t, the bugs might be eating you next.

TL:DR Terran Federation Declares Existence and Declares War On Aurora, CoA, and The Hive.

Signed

Thomas- Admiral of Econ

Kled- Admiral of Foreign Affairs

Nerdy- Admiral of Internal Affairs

Hades- Admiral of General Duty’s

Georgi The Great- Admiral of Millitary Affairs

Edited by DungeonNerdy
Im bad at grammar
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, DungeonNerdy said:

Better? I wrote this on my tablet in about 5 min so I knew it would need editing lmk if you have other suggestions that would improve the topic 😄

- Fix the capitalization errors 

- Throw in some bold/big text

- Maybe even put in an image or two 

- At the very least put your flag on your DoW

• Upvote 2

Thanks! It’s been a journey since Poseidon stole that 20B. we’ve been working hard and I’ve been doing my best to make the best AA possible since you last saw me. Hope things are well, also your able to join the discord now if you ever wanna pop by, I removed the ban Poseidon put on you.

• Like 1