Phrasing change in Damage Table

Zerkium

image.png.f071ee2120107f83d0741514fad91e2e.png

I think it would make more sense to use "Lost", "Dead", etc (and columns flipped). E.g. Infrastructure lost, Value of Infrastructure Lost, Money Taken, Soldiers Lost.

It's a slight head-scratcher every time I open the war timeline area up - is this the amount I lost, or the opponent? Unsure if others have a similar experience. Just tossing this suggestion out there. 

I don't think it's confusing enough to warrant the change you're suggesting. If anything, your change will just confuse everyone who has been playing for a while.

Edited by Jacob Knox

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

If the table is already consistent in the sense of "the higher the number, the worse it is for the column owner" (except obvious things like nukes launched/eaten) or the opposite, then I don't think it needs any change. If what I mentioned is not the case then I agree that it should be consistent throughout the column or there should be distinct indications whether it's a negative or a positive for the column owner.

2 hours ago, Jacob Knox said:

If anything, your change will just confuse everyone who has been playing for a while.

(In case it's not consistent) yes, but in the end the change would make the table more organized and easier to understand for new players and it's also not difficult to adjust yourself to having a consistent table in front of you