Conquer cities

Falko

Hello everyone  ,I have a suggestion for the game that I like to share.

Is it possible to add a feature that players can conquer cities of other players. 

The wars will be more funny to play

I wish u will appreciate the suggestion. 

Good play, bye 

57 minutes ago, Falko said:

text

Heya!
Every so often we get suggestions like these
The reason this isnt done is because historically speaking it has never been done, and would be such a dramatic change to the meta that is would be nearly impossilbe / unfair to people to do that now.

Another reason is that it seems very hard to balance, if you can just steal every city of your opponenets

2 hours ago, rapmanej said:

I don't want to completely crap on this idea. Maybe if a city is below a certain infra level (500?), a ground attack has maybe a 10% chance of stealing all revenue the city produces for x turns? 

Maybe occupation over conquer.

I like this idea, maybe extened to overall beige, u take X% of the revnue of Y% of citites, for Z turns. Would also stop beige-bait.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Mohammad.badawy4 said:

I like this idea, maybe extened to overall beige, u take X% of the revnue of Y% of citites, for Z turns. Would also stop beige-bait.

Yeah, I could work with that. Sort of a Mongol-type tribute system. Of course, players could zero out reduce their revenue to lower the amount to the other player, but all they would be doing is harming their own growth. 

It would give alliances a choice, yes, beige does give the enemy time to re-mil, but would the stolen revenue be worth it?