Did the new trade URL break the QOL trade improvement RE resource selection?

Lord Cosmos

Hello All,

It appears when posting a trade it's defaulting to food all the time again. I did not notice this, and someone got a good deal, which happens. I noticed before the other trade I posted was accepted. However, I am just wondering if the loss of the quality of life improvement that would default trades to the resource you were looking at was (a) broken as a result of the URL trade option being implemented, (b) broken by another means, or (c) ended for unknown reasons.

Thanks.

• Thanks 2

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Lord Cosmos said:

Hello All,

It appears when posting a trade it's defaulting to food all the time again. I did not notice this, and someone got a good deal, which happens. I noticed before the other trade I posted was accepted. However, I am just wondering if the loss of the quality of life improvement that would default trades to the resource you were looking at was (a) broken as a result of the URL trade option being implemented, (b) broken by another means, or (c) ended for unknown reasons.

Thanks.

Hey, it looks like your right. Nice catch! I'll get this fixed up shortly. Sorry that you lost out on a trade because of that.

• Thanks 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link