Mysterious HM leader finally revealed?

Phoenyx

On 12/16/2020 at 1:59 PM, Dryad said:

I'm caught off-guard a bit for being revealed so suddenly but I guess I have no other choice but to confess now that it has come to this. The entire war was planned by me since back in March. I sent Vein to form eclipse and tie themselves to t$. From there I made him lead propaganda against Camelot to ensure they have a cb against quack, at the same time I infiltrated hedge through KT and controlled important information-flow through puppeteering you. With both of these pieces in position it was time to lit the spark. Aware of the information Boyce held at the time, Vein and I reformed Mythic and got ourselves involved in a war with TEst, correctly predicting that he would leak the knowledge that we knew he held as he was now in war-mode anyway. And from here all that was left was minor manipulation using both Veins and my connections to both sides. The result: I got the entire game to burn and treated Mythic to a raiding bonanza.

@Phoenyx There you go friend, the full story.

oh so you’re the reason TEst turned garbage

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 4