Various bugs

AlexandrosoMegas

a. I have just wanted to build a new city in Test Server (my nation there is Ithaca).  For this reason I withdrew 460 m from Alliance Bank.  Transaction follows: 

1) 05/31/2020 04:31 am Hellenic Civilization Bank Ithaca Ithaca

$460,000,000.00

Then I tried to build my new city Syros but the game "disappeared" the money and it said you do not have sufficient money. 

b. A few days ago when I build my pevious city (Tenos) and I was building the military improvements in Drydocks did not allow me to build over 3 while all other cities during the round were with 5 Drydocks (not like the normal server where we have only 3 drydocks). I continued and built other improvements assuming that you have corrected the 5 drydocks back to 3 like in normal server. So I went to all my other cities starting to reduce the drydocks to 3 (they had remained 5 in all other cities) and building farms instead in the 2 newly created slots. Then after a few cities it did not allow me to destroy more otherwise I had to destroy ships.

• Administrators

I fixed the city building bug - thanks.

Having 5 drydocks was reverted, it's back to the regular limit of 3.

I'm not going to reimburse your money because it's the test server and gets completely wiped regularly with no notice anyway.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

2 hours ago, Alex said:

I fixed the city building bug - thanks.

Having 5 drydocks was reverted, it's back to the regular limit of 3.

I'm not going to reimburse your money because it's the test server and gets completely wiped regularly with no notice anyway.

Oh, Also There might be people with 5 drydocks still. I had 5 drydocks before you told me about the change being reverted.

• Administrators
19 hours ago, Lury said:

Oh, Also There might be people with 5 drydocks still. I had 5 drydocks before you told me about the change being reverted.

I've reduced everyone's drydocks to 3 if they had more than that.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link