Spies

Wendell

In the all changes good bad and ugly. Alex once again forgets to rebalance spies. Nobody should be able to wipe 30+ spies in 3 operations given it takes over three weeks to get 50 spies. The operation should only take out the daily max of 2 per operation.

Whats the point of assassinating spies with 1m+ when you only take out at most 2.

So the maximum amount of spies a person can lose per day is 6. Which doesn't make any sense at all. If you have 3 separate nations with 60 spies each sent to your nation with only 60 spies. Your spies are heavily outnumbered, so 30 spies lost is a reasonable amount.

Setting this limit defeats the purpose of assassination, why not suggest removing it.

14 minutes ago, Broke said:

Whats the point of assassinating spies with 1m+ when you only take out at most 2.

So the maximum amount of spies a person can lose per day is 6. Which doesn't make any sense at all. If you have 3 separate nations with 60 spies each sent to your nation with only 60 spies. Your spies are heavily outnumbered, so 30 spies lost is a reasonable amount.

Setting this limit defeats the purpose of assassination, why not suggest removing it.

Because assassinating that many spies at once opens up getting missiles and nukes sabotage. Especially when it's planned near day updates. But wait there's more. The odds and number killed might as well be random. There is no way someone with 50 spies be able to wipe 25 out of 60 spies per day.

Edited by Deulos

I agree that spy kills need to be reduced, but not by the amount you are suggesting. I think that increasing the rate at which spies can be built will help more in solving this problem, while making spy vs spy attacks remain cost effective. For example, nations by default can build 5 spies each day instead of 2, with intelligence agency 8 spies a day, and with spy satellite 10 spies a day. 

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Menace said:

I agree that spy kills need to be reduced, but not by the amount you are suggesting. I think that increasing the rate at which spies can be built will help more in solving this problem, while making spy vs spy attacks remain cost effective. For example, nations by default can build 5 spies each day instead of 2, with intelligence agency 8 spies a day, and with spy satellite 10 spies a day. 

I agree this is how it should be. Spys shouldn't take weeks to refill.