Nazi nation

----

@Alex Just cus they are have a Nazi nation doesn't mean he is a bad guy or is one.  If ya sensor that it's like North Korea censoring the USA.  This is the internet for pete sake so you can't block out everything cus it still exist's.  Just deal with it's existence & move on. You cannot control how insecure your community is but you can control how sensitive it is & it's definitely on the over sensitive side

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

@Alex Just cus they are have a Nazi nation doesn't mean he is a bad guy or is one.  If ya sensor that it's like North Korea censoring the USA.  This is the internet for pete sake so you can't block out everything cus it still exist's.  Just deal with it's existence & move on. You cannot control how insecure your community is but you can control how sensitive it is & it's definitely on the over sensitive side

Regardless of whether you support Nazism or not (Third Reich flag, Nazi slogan) it is against the rules.

I can block out whatever I want, it's my website.

1 hour ago, Klemens Hawicki said:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=200005#

Name (Fifth Reich) and flag (unmodified flag of the NSDAP).

Thank you for the report. They have been permanently banned.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic