Brooklyn666

Extremely graphic image sent via in-game message

Unless they are using a vpn or some other anonymising service, Alex really should be looking at reporting this to ISP.

5 hours ago, Madden8021 said:

I even got the same bloody thing but it came from a no message user so I deleted it. "I''m being serious"

I swear that it's coming from Deleted/Banned NPO members or whatever to those using VPN's just to avoid their I.P Bans but someone needs to get to the bottom of this. - _ -

Mate this is not NPO, this is exactly the MO of GOONS, they do this sort of s**t. 

I got another one as well, 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Mate this is not NPO, this is exactly the MO of GOONS, they do this sort of s**t. 

Was it Goatse? I swear to God, I told that clownhound to switch to using Lemonparty.

52 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Understandable since everybody knows what GOONS *"no wait I mean GPA, no wait I mean Octavia" are always up to no good anyway. So I now know it's not NPO.

GOONs have tried to pull this stuff with our discord server as well in the past

3 hours ago, Madokami said:

GOONs have tried to pull this stuff with our discord server as well in the past

To be fair, it was an improvement over the possibly-illegal content you had in there.

2 hours ago, Neodymium said:

To be fair, it was an improvement over the possibly-illegal content you had in there.

So you're admitting to joining our server multiple times with multiple accounts in order to spam goatse?

Edited by Madokami

The users responsible for this have been banned, and I've taken steps to prevent this from happening again in the future.