Hooked on a feeling..

Noctis Anarch Caelum

latest?cb=20080310225351

Was thinking it'd be nice to get some good quality alliances with standards together in a bloc, with a supremacy clause. Each Signatory gets 2 representatives who can vote for them in the highest OPSEC Channel votes on behalf of their alliances. Only with unanimous agreement can more alliances be added, so it can be hard finding an alliance who lives up to what all signatories want when any of them can veto a new signatory for any reason from joining.

I'm not sure on the other alliances yet, but would be good if they share common interests & put their bloc first; rather than consider it a backup as they joining a bigger power bloc.

While there are some alliances I'd want in an optimal bloc, just an idea and alliances interested a bloc which encourages a high level of cooperation among signatories (Like The Citadel from CN 2007); although independent from other major blocs; let me know. Maybe we can work on something.

I've made the Kingsglaive Discord Public to Visitors again for the time being at least.. https://discord.gg/bhCMTrr

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png