Black Out

Noctis Anarch Caelum

Suddenly I was snapped out of my disassociation from Orbis, when I heard we were on high alert because it seemed like KETOG planned an attack. BK, Camelot & others went on high alert. I was part of FA Department, but getting nowhere advancing doing their monthly assignments. My assignment that month was find out what other alliances thought of the KETOG attack on Chaos.

Epi was of a similar mindset KETOG posed a bigger threat than Chaos, so it wouldn't make sense for BK to assist KETOG against Chaos. Personally I had an embassy with TKR & good relations with CoS & Soup mostly. Second person I asked what they thought about the war was a friend in a Chaos, he just wanted to know why BK didn't attack. Of course gov denied there ever being such a plan and I had no reason to think we'd hit Chaos in that situation. Eventually Pestilence said I was free to leave after me and Elijah got in an exchange; where he was showing Pestilence logs of me calling him a snitch. I left on good terms and even got paid for the 1 week I was Duke of Econ before leaving.

I ended up joining Fark & the Sphinx logs came out. It was then Chaos thought they needed to attack then as their only chance & asked if Fark would stay out if they fought BK. Fark's stance was neutrality so far, so I told them yeah. Although I didn't believe NPO would stay out, but they seemed to. When NPO did get involved, everyone spoke of the meta being broken & NPO essentially burned good will with most of the game.

In part I named this war Black Out, since it expanded shortly after I left BK & out of the loops. Also Black Out because it will be for most of Orbis.

..to be continued..

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png