Use of a slur; I tried Alex's advice.

Archibald

Welp. I tried the whole asking them not to use it thing. Didn't work.

Screenshot of the transphobic slur below, link to Alex's comment here. And also, screenshot of my DMs with forturnado.

L0gwBPd.png

qGuH6La.png

Edit: I'm a dummy. Here's a link to Fortunado's post in question.

Edited by Archibald
  • Downvote 8

Guest San Fortunado

unknown.png

Stay in your lane buddy. Thanks for the laugh.

Also, I am a LGBTQ person if it helps...something you guys meme about all the time...you never seen me post about your piss poor ads crying about them because I assumed you might have meant something else like I MEANT SOMETHING ELSE. But you are too busy trying to ruin the game for everyone, that you look for every angle to get people who disagree with your bad roleplay as a SJW banned.

Edited by San Fortunado

Guest San Fortunado
7 minutes ago, Archibald said:

"as well as somebody who fakes being trans"

Christ, you can't even hide your disgusting "beliefs" when responding to PMs and pretending to be innocent.

Alex, I reiterate, we really tried. But come on.

I already told Alex to ban you guys, and said come on. I was quoting an urban dictionary when I did research on the word troons and thats what it says. I am not saying all fake being trans, and stop trying to get offended. If somebody who is trans wants to talk to me about it, hmu, but the rest of you ciss need to shut the hell up cus you are really annoying. 

19 minutes ago, San Fortunado said:

I already told Alex to ban you guys, and said come on. I was quoting an urban dictionary when I did research on the word troons and thats what it says. I am not saying all fake being trans, and stop trying to get offended. If somebody who is trans wants to talk to me about it, hmu, but the rest of you ciss need to shut the hell up cus you are really annoying. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1