Installing Raiders Return Leadership

Liquifaction

After the leaders of RR were kicked the alliance was left with no leaders and none capable of promoting someone to leader.

The cheating was undertaken by individuals not the alliance as a whole so is it possilbe to place myself and Quezyquez in the leadership positions so we can regain control of the Alliance?

Thanks Liquif

The initial reason was to gain access to alliance bank as just before leadership had brain anurism and decided to cheat, i put resources across to alliance bank... but I also like a challange so may try to rebuild but it would be less based on anarchy tho. Undecided as yet how to go forward tho.

Some members have already created new alliance. 

The initial reason was to gain access to alliance bank as just before leadership had brain anurism and decided to cheat, i put resources across to alliance bank... but I also like a challange so may try to rebuild but it would be less based on anarchy tho. Undecided as yet how to go forward tho.

Some members have already created new alliance. 

if you truly weren't privy to the cheating and didn't condone such actions i suggest you empty that bank if possible and go anywhere but the 'new alliance'. There are already many suspicious eyes cast in that direction and likely will be a future reckoning for past transgressions.But thats just by 2cents and I'm just a crazy old fool.

The highest member should have being automatically given leadership of the AA by default in the event no one is in a power position.

If people have power positions such as heir or officer they should get it instead. 

Edited by Diabolos
  • Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

The highest member should have being automatically given leadership of the AA by default in the event no one is in a power position.

If people have power positions such as heir or officer they should get it instead. 

Because they were kicked out as appossed to left no member was promoted to fill the gap. I am wondering if I can be put in leadership by Admin.

I think most of the grudges nations held has transfered to Red Guards when all the other Nations from went there.

Because they were kicked out as appossed to left no member was promoted to fill the gap. I am wondering if I can be put in leadership by Admin.

That wasn't a question, it was statement as to how leaders should be picked by the game in the event the leader is not there anymore. 

IpHGyGc.png