11/18/2013 - Bug fixes and changes

Alex

• Administrators

Just letting you all know I'm still alive!

I've changed the formulas for new city costs and infrastructure costs. Infrastructure is now less and new cities are now more. I'm trying to encourage people to build up big cities instead of lots of small ones. Here are the formulas:

New City:

250000(X-1)^2 + 100000X + 50000
Where X is the # of cities you currently have

Infrastructure:

0.01(X-10)^2 + 300
Where X is the # of infrastructure you currently have

I also fixed a very minor bug where the # of soldiers you could purchase daily was rounded up instead of down. Things should be running smoother than ever, let me know when you come across something that needs fixing. Thanks guys!

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Yeah that's also one of the reasons of which i would want population growth , it would make the population system a bit different from the other games and you could have different ways of maintain your cities instead of being necessary to build infrastructure to recruit more troops

Sultan of the Fartistan Sultanate , Lord of iberia

Unless the capacity for the production of Food is expanded by a very large amount, this is a recipe for mass shortages as soon as the growth of existing nations exceeds the rate at which new nations appear, assuming that those new nations even bother to help bear the burden of feeding the world population by producing excess Food.

I hope that a solution for this is already in the works; otherwise, we're going to have to figure something out relatively quickly.

CQVbTuN.png

• Administrators

I think that right now it's okay, food is somewhat scare but I think a nation can provide for themselves up to a decent population size. Perhaps we can come up with laws or policies that will increase food population to increase the size a nation can be at before it's much cheaper to buy food from a smaller nation.

Alternatively we could have unlock-able technologies that could increase food production, or both.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I think that right now it's okay, food is somewhat scare but I think a nation can provide for themselves up to a decent population size. Perhaps we can come up with laws or policies that will increase food population to increase the size a nation can be at before it's much cheaper to buy food from a smaller nation.

Alternatively we could have unlock-able technologies that could increase food production, or both.

Technologies are good , everybody likes technologies

Sultan of the Fartistan Sultanate , Lord of iberia

• Administrators

The leaderboards will have a lot of options once I'm done with them. Right now they just exist.

Forums Rules | Game Link

Archived