Off Limit Nation Status

Vincent

Hi, I suddenly have this thought especially after the speed round and also watching how these raiders behave. Where they ( these raiders) , they would like to  attack people who are offline and wasn't online to defend themselves. any many time players woke up and log in only to find their nation attacked and seriously damaged .

To prevent these raiders from doing as they wish . Why not we have this function, " Off limit" whereby once they player activate this then their nation will be invulnerable to attacks , ( similar to the Beige protection) only that the player can decide when to on or off this function

And yes I am aware that people who say there is no fun if we cant attack people who are offline or activate the off limit function. So a compromise we limit the duration of this function to only 6 days in a month and once is utilised the player no longer have the privilege of using this protection to ensure the safety while they sleep or go for vacation or etc.

So we will have less instances of people getting angry of their nation being whecked when they wake up and also this can be top up when u donate to the game or so? I mean on top of the 6 million boost , you can choose to have this protection accorded or extended when you donated.

I feel this would just be abused. The idea is that you build your nation up so that it can still defend itself while you're not around. However (I'm not sure if there is already this option as I haven't looked) but a vacation mode would be nice, so you could temporarily disable your account so you cant do anything on it and no one can do anything to you, but it has a minimum number of days before it can be turned off again (eg. 7 days). This is fairly common on other browser MMOs.

(My apologies if this is already here)

But I disagree with having the ability to switch in and out of beige mode as you please.

1x Gentleman of Economics @ TSG

1x Leader @ TSG

1x Minister of Prosperity @ TEL

1x Adviser @ TEL

First Recipient of the Order of the Jarl @ TEL - Honoring service to the alliance.

1x Associate @ tS

• Administrators

Adding a vacation mode is on my to-do list, adding a "peace mode" is not, and won't ever be.

• Upvote 5

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 2 weeks later...

I think that there should be the option, as you said, to turn on an 'off-limit' mode or vacation mode or whatever you like to call it. But when you're on this mode your nation essentially stops growing. Resources are halted, including income etc. So you don't gain anything from being off of the game for a couple of weeks.

• Upvote 2