game times

John Baraboo

When are troop buying reset? I have tried figuring out a patteren of when it happens but due to real life activity, I can't get a grasp. By seeing the tech support thread makes seem other reset every 4 hours. Server times 2,6,10.

Also how many turns do wars last. I know you can beat a person in two hours.

You can buy military every 2 hours: 12, 2, 4, etc.

Wars last 5 "days" or 10 of your Earth hours.

You start with 6 maps and generate 1 every 10 minutes, so minimum time you can defeat someone would be 2 hours.

Edited by SoS

To clarify... you can buy troops every day, which happens to currently (though ending) be every 2 hours. After we go live, it will be daily only. And MAP timing will change as well from 1 MAP every ten minutes to 1 MAP every 2 hours. So the minimum time after the cut-over could feasibly be 24 hours.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

I tot we are already trying out the post speed round environment - turn once per two hours but somehow some people says the replenishment still happens every two hours? I tot it was supposed to be only once per day - ie when the server date jumps to the next day

I tot we are already trying out the post speed round environment - turn once per two hours but somehow some people says the replenishment still happens every two hours? I tot it was supposed to be only once per day - ie when the server date jumps to the next day

It is supposed to be once per day, my guess is that sheepy merely did not reset all timers correctly.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!