Meeting between Umbrella and SOE

Tali

170?cb=20160101182613

giphy.gif

Red Queen terminal Systems activated. Interface active. Meeting shall now Commence.

The A.I vast interface system of the Red Queen was sent to transmitted to a Virtual Chamber in Istanbul

Red Queen: "Hello, I am the Red Queen, and I am here on behalf of the Corporation of the Umbrella Corporation. I have been authorized to sign any agreement I deem will be beneficial to Umbrella. We would like to discuss on trade agreements, information sharing pacts and a potential Defense pact. Now lets get this meeting started.

We would like to increase our trade to SOE by 150%, and intertwine our economies. The benefits will outmatch any cons in the deal, I can assure you. We also would like an information pact, where we will share information with each-other that may concern each-other. We were pleased when you suggested the Information sharing idea, and will hundred percent support it. 

**** SOE's turn to speak, Please do not reply to this topic***

Edited by Abigail Griffin

PoJQyFJ.gif

"Nice to meet this Complicated Intelegence here.." said the Sultan while in the Chamber, standing. 
"I don't want to make this seem like a serious thing or anything. I'd like you to feel welcome and calm here, This is just a Virtual Chamber but we could go anywhere we want" he said with a slight smile.
"I have always been interested and I have always looked up to to Umberella Corp. You have always fascinated me. Now that I am done flattering you, I'd like to get more into serious tasks. What I'd like from Umberella Corp. is that it supports SOE's Healthcare, Education and Technology in general. We want to keep SOE at peace with a high standard of living and with much pleasure for the Civilians, with many Entertainment Technologies and Technologies that would make their life easier on it's own. I'd like a Check-up of our Army, Comments and Modernization by destroying it's flaws with the high Technologic Standard provided by you. Next, I'd like to see which nations Umberella sees as their potential enemies (this will be said as Classified) so we could help you out IF we are able to. Now , I'd like to have a Trade mainly focused to the best goods in the world which come from Umberella Corp. and even though this friendly relationship between the two of our nations has only started, I'd like to see what kind of Militaristic Pact you'd be willing to sign." and as they were standing there the Virtual Chamber was showing a Dark Retro-Punk themed Building , assumed that it would fit the Red Queen's Theme, for some reason whatsoever.

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

4262848761cf485877cc001000327530--reside

The Red Queen giggles a little by the compliments. 

"We will agree to working on your healthcare system, and ensure you get the best on the market. We will ensure the administration and employment of these facilities will be covered by foreign experts from Umbrella until local citizens take over the roles of administrators, doctors, nurses, and aids. Of course these facilities will still be funded and operated by Umbrella, even when the staffing switches to the local population. We will also agree to increase general good trades that will improve citizens lives and ensure a further flow of technology is flowing into the Ottoman Empire. The only militaristic pact that I'm currently allowed to offer is an Optional Defense Pact. I would like to offer a better pact, however Policy dictates we must have an ODP for X amount of time for we can upgrade, and at this time, the amount of time is being hidden from me. 

We will agree to inspect and upgrade your military hardware and software. Eliminate any known flaws in the system to ensure max efficiency and power. When we are done, they will be up-to-par with Umbrella standards.

We will send you a document for your eyes only about potential enemies when the meeting is over. This information must be kept secret until The Umbrella Corporation has more time to observe and interact with the potential enemies."

Edited by Abigail Griffin

PoJQyFJ.gif

"Now the only thing we have to do is to sign it" he said as a blue rectangle came down. and a Red Hologram filled the recteangle. On it are all the Military, Economic and etc Agreements set today. "It's already signed, It's Virtual so you could peform it too via your head. Anything you 'imagine' will be shown there."

Edited by Rimski

Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

2 minutes ago, Rimski said:

"Now the only thing we have to do is to sign it" he said as a blue rectangle came down. and a Red Hologram filled the recteangle. On it are all the Military, Economic and etc Agreements set today. "It's already signed, It's Virtual so you could peform it too via your head. Anything you 'imagine' will be shown there."

The Red Queen imagines her signature appearing on a document stating to the agreement to a economic and the Optional defense pact. The perfect signature appears on the e-document. 

The Red Queen: "It was a pleasure meeting with you, however I now must go as my systems will be down for 30 minutes for upgrades."

The Red Queen's interface system disconnects from the virtual world to perform the Upgrade system. All facilities lights flicker during the shutdown of the Red Queen's Main systems and switch back to local task programs.

PoJQyFJ.gif

As The Red Queen left the Systems, the Virtual Chamber made an "off" sound and the room turned dark and there was nothing more to be shown as it was off. The Sultan stayed there for a brief momment looking into the darkness and he left the room itself after that.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

SOE has sent a message to Umberella, it was guarded and only a few people knew it was an actual thing and it could be only opened by the Red Queen. It was a Digital Message and it read.
"Our Spies have gathered that the Enemy Forces have been supported by the Rebel Forces in SOE. They were defeated on the field but they still have many underground orgaizations that bring terror in the world. The Underground organizations are mostly known for their drug empires but they have other kinds of "buisessess". The DS was purchasing many weaponery with their drug deals. Not only that but they brought many Gangs from the world to fight for the enemy, mostly to fill in the gaps for the fallen. We have located a few Heads of the DS there , without them , the gangs would turn on the enemy and fight for us , or they would just go rampant and fight anyone that they wouldn't know. This could cause distress in the Enemy as these "gang members" are filling up the spots for the other more compitent soldiers to peform somwhere else. We are ready to act if you need us"