War Bug – Ground Control / Air Superiority

Anneal

So recently, some of our KT members had to do a counter against an raider, and we were able to obtain both air control and ground control in our respective wars. 

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=231532

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=231531

As you can see, one of us was able to obtain an immense triumph on ground, while I obtained an immense triumph on air. With how war mechanics work, supposed one of our allied nations who was attacked would have had the enemy's ground control and air superiority lost. However, even after our attacks, it was not removed:

doBeTnrh.png

I believe this is a bug with the current war system. pls fix sheeple

Edited by Anneal
  • Upvote 3

Z98SzIG.png

• Administrators

Hm, as far as I can tell, you are correct. I'll double check the code and see if I can fix that.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

I think the issue was because peace had been offered in the war. I'll manually fix this war, and it shouldn't happen again in the future. Thanks for reporting this and letting me know!

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link