High Council Services

Snowy

"Hello you have reached the High Council Public Office, do you have any Questions about the Emirates of the Gulf, Her Highness and Royal Majesty Emira Angelica or anything else I may help you with?"

Oh, I'm in the jungle now

You've been seeking, I've been hiding out

Use your love, it scares me so deep down

You may find me, 'cause my heart beats loud, so loud

It beats fast, in the places where you touched me last

Sooo

1.What is your current Economic policy?

2. What is your opinion on Islamist Terrorist?

3. What is the mean of Democracy for you?

4. How much wealthy do you have? And how did you get it?

5. How to eradicate corruption in your country?

6. Do you have any secret bank accounts abroad?

7. Does your country recognized Civil Rights? What kind of rights that protected by the government?

His Excellency President of the United States of Asia

1.What is your current Economic policy?

2. What is your opinion on Islamist Terrorist?

3. What is the mean of Democracy for you?

4. How much wealthy do you have? And how did you get it?

5. How to eradicate corruption in your country?

6. Do you have any secret bank accounts abroad?

7. Does your country recognized Civil Rights? What kind of rights that protected by the government?

1) To this day Emirates has enjoyed a booming Economy and a Big and growing GDP, in the past most of this was due to Oil and Gas Revenues. But recently Oil and has only make 7% of the GDP. Today the Emirates's Economy is a Mixed situation with a lot of different Factors playing a huge Role. But overall I believe Capitalism and Free Markets arevrg way to go.

2) There Billions of people Across the world Who Relate to islam. 1.3 Billion of which are in my own lands, Emirates hasn't seen a Terrorist Attack for hundreds of years, I believe this is due to the measures we take to ensure it never happens. Of course we don't interfere with innocent lives in the process like let's say watch them through their microwave but out strong Special Forces prevent an attack before it Happens to Ensure Peace. And I believe there is no such thing as Islamic Terrorism, Quran preaches Peace and Prosperity which you can see in the Emirates time and Time Again. These horrible people are only humans that hide behind a mask they think will justify their insanity

3) I believe all people should have a voice and that no one should be Left unanswered, no Corrine should go unpunished and no power should be abused. My people are the most important thing to me and they understand how this country works, for thousands of years; Mesopotamia, Persia, Arabia and Valyria has stood together under powerful Monarches and they understand the necessity to continue this. But of course their Voices are what make this country free, that's why I Granted Emirate of Riyadh (biggest city in the Emirates) a Democratic Rule and gave this Democratic Rule a place in my High Council of Royal Houses so that the voices of these people could be heard. But the Democratic Governmenr doesn't only Serve Riyadh, they hear the voices of Change and Justices from every person that needs them no matter their Emirate.

4) Well I am the 17th Wealthiest person in the Emirates and 24th World Wide with a Net Worth of 17 Billion. I am pleased to say that 0% of this money comes from the government, in the Emirates none of the money collected from anywhere goes to Royal or Noble Houses. I am the current head of Evangelic Group. As known to most as a Tech Giant, Corporate Giant, Defence Giant and Industrial Giant. My Family (as well as the Noble and Royal Houses) always owned big business in order to courage our people to do business and take risks and get rich. Look like the plan worked too well seeing as i come in 17th.

5) there is absolutely no Corruption in my Country, House Baraeris (and their 4 Noble Houses) are Whispers. Among many things they can see not only what the thing a person is thinking but all they ever thought. And House Baraeris and her Noble Houses are infamous for serving the Crown. You can be sure if there was any role that would benefit from Corruption has been cleaned thoroughly using our Whispers. And they continue to do so, as more people are sworn into duty to Serve the crown our whispers make sure things run smoothly. They are also one of the reasons why there are no Spies or Traitors in our High ranks.

6) Of Course Not, Bahrain is the Strongest banking system of the world, with their own laws to ensure Banking ease and safety 98% of the Emirate's money and nearly 46% of the worlds Total wealth is stored in a small country. I trust my Bahrain counterparts with immense trust, the Noble House that Holds Bahrain under Targaryen House are Eyes, which give them the power to some extent see the Future and prepare their Bank for changes in the stock market and world economy BUT this power can also be used to see what will happen to them if they do something wrong and take advantage of anyone .

7) "Does My country Recognise Civil Rights?" While Europe was burning Women on stake, Women here were required to get payed the same wage if they should work. While Europeans were treating their women as property here the first Emira can to power few hundred years ago. While Europeans were taking people of couloir as slaves, here so many Black Arabs were seen and treated as equals. And I imagine Asia was no better at that point then Europe, so I think Your Prejudice should take a look at the History and see who actually recognised Equality first. As for your Second Question my government doesn't protect Equality. That's right you (rest of the world) are still following behind, you haven't even passed the Equality stage. Under my Rule and those to come after me shall protect Equity. Which isn't that everyone gets the same, it's that everyone is Fair in every situation they should be in. When you give. A man and a woman the same wage but the woman is carrying a Baby, that's not Civilian Rights.

Is it just me or is this some serious GMing?????

>Country

>No corruption

>Secular country with large Muslim pop

>No terrorism

>Gulf region

>1.3 billion people

>Has 46% global wealth

Edited by Vincent de Beer

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

Is it just me or is this some serious GMing?????

>Country

>No corruption

>Secular country with large Muslim pop

>No terrorism

>Gulf region

>1.3 billion people

>Has 46% global wealth

1) No Corruption due to Mind-Reading abilities by Whispers

2) Look at turkey

3) No Terrorsim because 3/4 of my nation grew up knowing nothing but peace and the 1/4 is forged too Strictly to turn into Terrorism, so if there was was to be terrorist atta ma in the future it wouldn't be from my lands

4) Is there a problem with gulf?

5) Look at my History and ass how I got to 1.3

6) not all 46% of that Money Emirati, 92% of the worlds money IRL is in the Banks of 7 Families but that doesn't mean they have 82% of the worlds Money.

1) No Corruption due to Mind-Reading abilities by Whispers

2) Look at turkey

3) No Terrorsim because 3/4 of my nation grew up knowing nothing but peace and the 1/4 is forged too Strictly to turn into Terrorism, so if there was was to be terrorist atta ma in the future it wouldn't be from my lands

4) Is there a problem with gulf?

5) Look at my History and ass how I got to 1.3

6) not all 46% of that Money Emirati, 92% of the worlds money IRL is in the Banks of 7 Families but that doesn't mean they have 82% of the worlds Money.

Sure.Maybe I should just write somethings and go to 20 billion people.

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

Sure.Maybe I should just write somethings and go to 20 billion people.

Lmao

20 Billion Ppl =

•Immense need for food

•huge poverty

•overwhelming unemployment

•unbearable crime

•bigass separatism

And what not, so be my guest.

Lmao

20 Billion Ppl =

•Immense need for food

•huge poverty

•overwhelming unemployment

•unbearable crime

•bigass separatism

And what not, so be my guest.

Though I love the fact you have 1.3 billion people along with hyper advanced tech with no corruption.ffs the population of the Arab peninsula+ Iraq is only 111+ million,no way in God's name you can have 1.3 billion. Edited by Vincent de Beer

We have at least one nation using scarabs from halo, and another country who's leader is from the stars wars galaxy, I don't think realism matters all that much ;)

Preach