Mobile P&W Application?

Zeralium

I'm not quite sure how much of a budget P&W has (or how much it would need to do this), but I think a mobile app would be superb for easily accessing your nation on the go with your phone (which is what I do about 87% of the time). While the browser does slightly adjust slightly on the smaller screen it doesn't necessarily make it easy to preform some actions without having to zoom in and out. It would be useful being able to get notifications with an app as well, especially during times where you're involved in a lot of wars/trading/messaging. I had something else to type but it eludes me, so (insert strong conclusion here).

• Upvote 5

• Administrators

You're not the first person to suggest it, and I'm certainly not much of an app developer, but you can check out the prototype on Android here: https://politicsandwar.com/app/android/politics-and-war.apk

I've been taking some classes at University that I think would really help me understand app development, unfortunately I'm at home and don't have my machine to do the sort of thing right now. But perhaps in the coming months I'll take another crack at it.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link