Attempted Assassination

Amaryllis

-Morning, Ericson's Bedroom-

"No meetings for today, your highness?" Valyrie asked as she handed him a tray holding a simple breakfast of toast, eggs, and tea.

"For once mother doesn't want me tagging along. Don't know if she said it in a way that implied I was going to get in the way," he said before chuckling and picking up the tea cup, "Oh well, means I have the day to myself mostly."

"May I ask if you have any plans on what to do?"

Ericson shrugged,taking a bite of the toast soon afterwards, "Maybe brush up on the basics. Haven't hit the books in a while. Maybe if you want to, lwt me treat you out to lunch."

He laughed again when Valryie's cheeks turned red and send the prince a hard stare. Ericson apologized and took antoher bite of his toast.

-The Palace Courtyard, An Hour Later-

The heat was more apparent than usual, Ericson thought as he swung his blade and watched it slice the air. Swinging once more overhead, Ericson thought it must have been a bit too quickly because a sudden dizzy spell hit, causing him to stop and blink a few times. Perhaps it could have been him being a bit out of practice.

"Your highness, are you okay?" One of the guards nearby asked.

Ericson blinked a few more times, his blade lowering to his side. Once he was sure things were back in focus, he turned to the guard and offered a slight smile.

"Fine, just fine," he said and gripped the hilt to his blade again and tried swinging again.

"Your highness!" The guard shouted suddenly when Ericson lost his balance. His blade slipped from his hands and flying somewhere he was hoping didn't hurt someone.

On his butt, the wave of dizziness again hitting him, but this time a bit more severe. Closing his eyes and trying to stop the rolling in his stomach, he barely heard the guards talking to him and asking if he was okay. He swore he heard one saying to get his mother.

"I'm fine," he mumbled when he tried open his eyes. He only gone as far as opening it just a crakx before they were rolling to the back of his mind and darkness came into view.

(OOC: Been planning this for a while. OOC discussion is allowed)

• Upvote 1

Nerd To The Core

Hungadada is concerned for His Higness's health and prays that he recovers quickly. 

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada

Franco-Wintery interview 

Ladies and Gentlemen fo the Press Corp, Her Majesty Empress Wolfie the Great of France, and My Lady Princess Lucia of Wintery. The Press Corp turning their heads to the emergence of the two ladies. The Empress of France has honored us with her visit, alongside a questionnaire with the Wintery Press Corp. 

Jack raised his hand o/ 

Yes Jack? The Commentator said.

How does the Empress respond to recent allegations of her manipulation to change the line of succession for Empress Amaryllis?? 

Well, Jack. My intent was not to make any change in the line of succession, however my own political view points remain my own. What I can say is that, I came here for a retreat from my duties as Empress to spend time with my beloved friends in Wintery, alongside I take a deep intrest in Wintery Affairs. From my perspective, I feel that Empress Amaryllis made a good choice, however I feel the public anger directed to Princess Lucia due to her love affairs, view points, and her apparent Communist Values are absurd. I know the hardship of choosing a line of succession, in fact the French Line of Succession itself is over complex and is always changing. As such I commemorate Empress Amaryllis for her work to stabilize the line of succession. However, I can not help, but wonder why a nation of freedom, love, and compassion would bring hate to a woman who's love was intertwined with a Communist Nation which France has held with utter most respect even when 23 French Citizens were under threat by Communist Forces. 

Thank you, 

Caroline raised her hand o/ 

Yes Caroline? 

Does the empress think the Wintery Empress made her decisions due to public opinion? 

No, I do not. I think she made a choice that she thought would help the betterment of her nation, I will not lie I was hoping for Princess Lucia to be named the Heir to the throne, however I still believe men act irrational in position of power [The Press laugh, even Princess Lucia throws a small smile]

Finally Question, 

Henry raided his hand o/ 

How doe......(Multiple gun shots)

Pack members swarm the room, shielding Empress Wolfie and Princess Lucia from any gun shots. They are taken to the Security and Operations Bunker inside the palace where Empress Amaryllis is soon brought. 

sig.gif