你好

Lam Songman

三åˆæœƒ

è½:

[flash=]

triads_and_tongs1_5723.jpg

讀:

The Ancient Taoist Principle of Reciprocity States:

"If you do me a favor, I will return a greater favor to you but if you hurt me, I will not offer the other cheek. If you insult me, I will punch you; if you punch me, I will break your arm; if you break my arm, I will break your leg; and if you break my leg, I will put you in a coffin." - æ•å­

0208e3b29bfb50e3a34435c62eab1b08.jpg

你好 Orbis 

三åˆæœƒ was founded nearly 3 centuries ago in an effort to overthrow the barbarian Manchu Qing Dynasty, and restore the ethnically-Han Ming Dynasty. In 1912 the barbarians were driven from the throne and the Celestial Empire was free from this alien dynasty; however our mission was not yet complete. One foreign despot was soon replaced with an even greater foe: Modernity. The subversive political philosophies and religious dogma’s of the Gweilo proved to be more poisonous then the opium they had forced upon us the (19th) century before, greatly crippling what had been for 2000 years the greatest empire the world had ever known. Soon the country was ravaged by competing warlords all backed by various foreign powers, each competing for influence within the Middle Kingdom. After the dust of war had settled it was the horrid atheistic doctrine of Marxism that would take hold upon the Mainland, driving the newly founded Republic of China – the true heir - to the sea. Despite the best efforts of the Maoists and the proselytizing westerners, Chinese culture was to be preserved in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, and throughout the various Chinatowns scattered across the world.

The Synarchist Saamhap Wui considers itself to be both an heir and guardian to this unbroken lineage stretching back to the Han Dynasty. Sun Tzu and Confucius have taught us the necessary skills for Warfare and Governance, Laotzu has provided us a sublime faith which holds true to god and nature. As the Qianglong Emperor so proudly proclaimed many centuries ago: Our Celestial Empire possesses all things in prolific abundance and lacks no product within its own borders. It holds true to this day that the Saamhap Wui maintains all skills and resources in abundance. We shall use such to ensure the preservation of our heritage… woe be the foe foolish enough who dare challenge us, for he faces the greatest Martial Artists and Sorcerers the world has ever known.

election_tradition.jpg

!å清å¤æ˜Ž!

Edited by Lam Songman
  • Upvote 1

!å清å¤æ˜Ž!

"The resort to wu (warfare) is an admission of bankruptcy in the pursuit of wen (civility or culture). Consequently, it should be a last resort. Expansion through wen... is natural and proper; whereas expansion by wu, brute force and conquest, is never to be condoned.†

æ„Ÿè¬æ‚¨çš„熱情歡迎

!å清å¤æ˜Ž!

"The resort to wu (warfare) is an admission of bankruptcy in the pursuit of wen (civility or culture). Consequently, it should be a last resort. Expansion through wen... is natural and proper; whereas expansion by wu, brute force and conquest, is never to be condoned.†

I have! Roz Wei! Much obliged

!å清å¤æ˜Ž!

Welcome buddy, I hope you enjoy the game  :D

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.